1. Ed loves to give his sister a hard, just to make her mad.
埃德爱和他姐姐过不去,故意惹她生气。
2. goner无可救药的人
Mark’s a goner. He didn’t finish his chores before going out.
麦克镇事无药可救,他日常工作没做完就出去了。
3. make a killing大有所获
He made a killing on that deal. I wish I had bought some shares.
那笔生意他大有所获。真希望我当初也加入了。
4. no sweat不麻烦,没问题
No sweat. I’ll have he report done for you in an hour.
没问题。我会在一小时之内让认为你做出这份报告。
5. pissed off生气
I really pissed off at Harry. He took the credit for all my work.
我对哈利真的很生气。我拼命工作他却坐享其成。
美国口语俚语(32)
1. on the up and up光明正大,诚实无欺
I checked out his story, he’s on the up and up.
我核实过他所讲的事情,他诚实可靠。
2. uppity自命不凡
Don’t be so uppity. You don’t think we’re good enough for you?
不要那么自以为了不起。你难道认为我们配不上你吗?
3. up shit creek惨兮兮
..........
 下载前请看下面的下载提示,否则不能正常下载
下载申明:
1、本服务的所有资料文件是其作者提供或网友整理上传的,如有侵犯版权敬请指出.
2、所有资料的准确性、安全性和完整性未经验证,本站不承担用户因使用这些下载而造成的任何形式的损失.