LESSON 1 IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT STORY.
听起来是个很棒的报道
TEXT
课文
Jake: In business news, stock prices are up. International Computer Key Company is up two dollars, but no one
knows why.
杰克:商业新闻:股票价格上涨,凯伊国际计算机公司的股票涨到两美元,但是没有人知道其中的原因。
WEFL is investigating International Computer. We will report on the company in tomorrow's "Business Update".
WEFL 正在进一步了解国际计算机公司的情况,我们将在明天的“商业快讯”中发布有关这个公司的报
导。
Thanks for being with us for WEFL's morning "Business Update". I'm Jake Seltzer. Goodbye for now.
谢谢收看WEFL 电台的早间“商业快讯”节目,我是杰克·萨尔茨,再见。
Steven: Good job, Jake. Here are some of your stories for tomorrow.
史蒂文:干得好,杰克。这是明天你的节目内容。
Jake:Now wait , Steven. I need a minute of your time.
杰克:等一下,史蒂文,我想占用你一点儿时间。
Steven: Jake, I'm off to the doctor right now. Can it wait?
史蒂文:杰克,我现在要去看医生,能等会儿再谈吗?
Jake: I know you're busy and hate to bother you, Steven, but this is important.
杰克:我知道你很忙,我也不愿打扰你,史蒂文,但这事很重要。
Steven: It's not as important as my doctor's appointment. . . OK. One minute.
史蒂文:这没有我与医生的预约重要吧……好吧,就一分钟。
Jake: Why is Abbott Larkin in Stamford now ?
杰克:你知道为什么阿伯特·拉金现在在斯坦福德吗?
Steven: The president of International Computer? What's he doing here?
史蒂文:国际计算机公司的总裁?他来这干什么?
Jake: He's staying at the Stamford Hotel.
杰克:他正住在斯坦福德宾馆。
Steven: So what? What's so important?
史蒂文:那又怎样,有什么重要的?
Jake: He's meeting with James Brady right now.
杰克:他现在正在与詹姆斯·布朗迪会谈。
Steven: What?
史蒂文:什么?
 下载前请看下面的下载提示,否则不能正常下载
下载申明:
1、本服务的所有资料文件是其作者提供或网友整理上传的,如有侵犯版权敬请指出.
2、所有资料的准确性、安全性和完整性未经验证,本站不承担用户因使用这些下载而造成的任何形式的损失.