LESSON 1 I'D LIKE TO MEET JEFF BENNETT.
我想见见杰夫·班纳特
TEXT
课文
SCENE ONE: THE CONTROL ROOM
第一幕:调控室
LINDA: We need an actor, Steven. We need a good actor to star in the new show with Mary Beth.
琳达:史蒂文,我们需要个男演员。我们需要一个出色的男演员与玛丽·贝思一起主演这部新剧。
STEVEN: What about this one? I worked with him last year. He's good.
史蒂文:这个人怎么样,去年我曾与他共事,他挺不错的。
LINDA: No. His hair's too long.
琳达:不行,他的头发太长了。
STEVEN: He can cut his hair.
史蒂文:他可以把头发剪了。
LINDA: He's wrong for the part.
琳达:他不适合这个角色。
STEVEN: Linda, we have to pick an actor. We're going to start work next week.
史蒂文:琳达,我们必须选个男演员,我们下周得开始工作了。
How about this one? He has a lot of experience.
这个人怎么样?他的经验很丰富。
LINDA: Mmmm . . . no. I'm sorry, Steven, but this is an important role . And WEFL needs better ratings. We have
to pick the right actor.
琳达:嗯……不行。很抱歉,史蒂文,这个角色很重要。再说WEFL 电视台需要提高收视率。我们得挑
个合适的演员才行。
STEVEN: I understand. Linda, I want you to think about these two again. I know both of them. They're
excellent actors.
史蒂文:我知道,琳达,我希望你再考虑一下这两个人。他们两个我都认识,他们俩都是非常优秀的演
员。
LINDA: I like the older one.
琳达:我喜欢年纪大点儿的这个。
STEVEN: This one.
史蒂文:这个。
LINDA: Yes, because the actor has to be older than Mary Beth, and he has to be taller than she is.
琳达:是的,因为男演员的年龄得比玛丽·贝思大,而且个头要比她高。
......................
 下载前请看下面的提示,否则不能正常下载
下载申明:
1、本服务的所有资料文件是其作者提供或网友整理上传的,如有侵犯版权敬请指出.
2、所有资料的准确性、安全性和完整性未经验证,本站不承担用户因使用这些下载而造成的任何形式的损失.